10 October, 2007

back and safe in quito

hello people!
i am home and safe in quito, but pretty tired from my trip. i promise to post something tomorrow... there is lots to write about and tell you! Galapagos is amazing - something i think everyone should see if they get a chance.
anyways, i've been working all day (the spanish class at PUCE is over!!! can't say i'm too bummed about it either...) and i need to go home and visit with my host family. i haven't seen them in almost a week now.
i miss all of you back home! i'll have photos and some of the Galapagos posting for you tomorrow. lots of love!
lizzie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back safe and had a good trip. I can't wait to hear all about it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE you!
Ps- You know just how to make my day. :o)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are 'home' safe.

Can't wait to hear all the details!

Lots of peeps missing you and sending love...

I am looking forward to the pics and I am sure you will have a ton of tales to tell when you get back.

I am so proud of you and think about you a hundred times a day...

PS Becca, hope you ladies will find a small space on a floor somewhere so I can visit you all when she gets back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Look forward to seeing some pictures. Must have been an adventure of a lifetime.